Ear, Nose and Throat/Audiology
Adults and children who suffer from ear, nose or throat problems can get excellent care at Methodist Physicians Clinic otolaryngology and audiology services.
Our board-certified ear, nose and throat (ENT) physicians and certified audiologists can address all of the ear, nose and throat diagnostic, treatment and hearing disorder needs for you and your family.
Methodist Physicians Clinic ENT & Audiology also offers facial cosmetic procedures including BOTOX®, dermal fillers and reconstructive facial plastic surgery.
Ear, Nose & Throat (ENT)
Otolaryngologists focus on disorders in the ear, nose, throat, and neck. Although many of us think of hearing loss, sinus problems, or ear infections when we think of otolaryngology, it encompasses much more.
Otolaryngology, or ear, nose and throat and its allied services, provide care for a wide range of disorders, including those affecting:
- Speech and language
Ear, nose and throat (ENT) physicians also treat and manage head and neck cancers, perform thyroid surgery and specialize in the removal and reconstruction of facial skin cancer and other lesions.
Ear, Nose and Throat services
Specialized treatment is available in all areas of ear, nose and throat care (otolaryngology) including:
- Tonsillectomy and adenoidectomy
- Ear tubes
- Sinus and nasal surgery
- Removal and reconstruction of skin cancer and other lesions
- Snoring and sleep apnea
- Thyroid surgery
- Evaluation and treatment of neck masses
- Evaluation and treatment of mouth and throat lesions
Our otolaryngologists have been trained in reconstructive facial plastic surgery and the removal of skin cancer from the face and neck. They also perform facial cosmetic procedures including BOTOX®, dermal fillers and reconstructive facial plastic surgery.
Aesthetic Services include:
- Reconstructive plastic surgery is offered for those with conditions that may be present from birth, such as facial birthmarks, moles and protruding ears.
- Our physicians can perform plastic surgery to treat conditions that are the result of accidents, trauma, burns, previous surgery and skin cancer.
- BOTOX Treatments can reduce dramatic wrinkle lines around your eyes and between your brows.
- Facial Fillers such as JUVÉDERM® and Restylane to address lines around your mouth and enhance your lips.
Otolaryngologists are surgeons who are well trained to address all of the above concerns. Methodist Physicians Clinic ENT and Audiology offers patients competitive prices and the confidence that their surgeon is specially trained to treat these conditions.
Learn More About Audiology Services.